Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:28:24 -0500
I took a couple classes with ZDU over 2 years ago.  They were informative and useful.  The timing was good as I did most of my assignments before work and during lunch.  The selection of classes is also very diverse.
I stopped using it primarily because it was pretty impersonal and that made it hard for me to stick with it.  I got some feedback from the instructors and some of the other students but nothing like I would find in a normal class environment.  Also, its a real rat race trying to get into the classes you want.  You have to check the signup everyday or more otherwise you don't get in.  Lastly, I discovered that no one in the real world knows what ZDUniversity is (yet).  The one certificate I did pay for is pretty but it isn't recognized as a diploma or other official document.

>>> Trudy & Paul Schuett <[log in to unmask]> 09/28/99 07:45AM >>>
What's the general opinion of ZDNet university? I need to take some
classes in things like HTML/website design, operating systems and
hardware. I need beginner's stuff RE:websites, and I just would like to
know more than I do as far as the other things. I'm a professional
writer, and have been using win95 and Word since 1995.
I'd like the time flexibility of an online class, and the price ($50 a
year) is right.
The only place I could get to classes in the real world, the classes
they have are late at night and a long drive away.

THX!

Trudy Schuett
(an 'old' lady who doesn't want to drive at night ;>)

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html