Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 23:43:30 +1000
At 12:02 AM 5/20/2008 -0400, you wrote:
>they are in AVI format and i cant find a burner that will just burn the
>movies right off my hard drive>>

You don't need a burner. It's built into XP.

Just drag and drop a folder containing the .avi files onto the DVD drive
icon in My Computer.

XP's Burn wizard will then open and you just follow the simple instructions
and burn. It works beautifully for burning data disks, which is all you need.

  I assume the files have been shrunk and do not exceed the size of your
DVD blank disks. That would certainly bring Nero to its knees (though it
should warn you before it starts burning).

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml