Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Le Dong Phuong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 21:42:27 +0700

> Date:    Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:44:33 +0100
> From:    Paul Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Hotkey
>
> Hi there on the list,
>     I'm looking for a way to make a hotkey for starcalc 5,0.  Living here
in
> Germany with the new curnecy Euro I need to change the vaulues on quite a
> few of my tables.  What I'm looking for is a way to make a hotkey (for
> example strg+E) that will replace the vaulue of the selected cell to   its
> value /1,95583.    If someone knows how to do this with starcalc or with
> excell please let me know, I assume that the process would be about the
same
> for both programs,the main problem I see is that it probaly creates a
> "circle reffernce".  I thank you in advance with any hints.
> Paul Ryan

If you have quite a lot of cells to be changed displayed in DM and now
changed to EUR in Excel there is a simple way to do.  Type the 1.95583 on a
cell by itself.  Copy the cell into memory.  Select the cells where you have
the DM values.  Select Edit - Paste special - Divide.  All the cell valuse
will be changed.  If it just have a number only than that number will be
devided by the number in memory.  If there is a formula in the cell the
formula will be divided further by the number in memory.  Repeat that as
long as you need.

Happy Euro days! Tschuess!

Le Dong Phuong

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: