Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
martin glusberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:56:38 -0600
Just press <enter> after you selected what you want, and it will accept the
dialog box filled as it is.
If you have room in the upper part of the screen, push alt-spacebar (the
spacebar while you hold down the alt key), then the letter M, the the arrow
keyys until the window is in the position you need.

-mg

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jung H. Tsai
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 1999 14:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Win98 Display Properties Problem

Hi,

I have an Acer Celeron PC with Windows 98. The other day my friend was using
my computer, and he went to the Display Properties window (Right clicked the
desk top--->clicked the Properties---> clicked the Settings tab--->clicked
the Advanced button, then he changed  the Font Size from Small Fonts to
Large Fonts. (He did not change my resolution setting in the "Screen Area"
of the Display Properties window,  which was set to the lowest 480x640
pixels).

Today I tried to change the Font Size back to Small Fonts, but I found the
bottom three buttons  "OK" "Cancel" and "Apply" disappeared form the screen,
even after I hid the task bar. I tried to change the resolution setting to
1024x768 hoping that will make the font size smaller. But again the three
buttons ( OK, Cancel and Apply ) of the Settings window also are out of the
screen.

I'd appreciate it if you could teach me how to make the bottom three buttons
(OK, Cancel and Apply) of the Display Properties Settings tab window,  and
the window that contains the Display Font Size dialog box to appear. Thank
you.

Jung Tsai

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html