Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:34:00 -0400
Gina,

There are currently four different "flavors" of HTML.
->The real, true, official, version as sanctioned by CERN and the
    W3C which is at (I believe) version 3.2.
->The currently accepted "(draft) standard" version 4.
    Unfortunately no one has been strong enough to stand up to
    MS or Netscape and force them to comply, so now everybody
    is getting more and more confused and frustrated.....
-> Version 4 plus Microsoft's own unique "extended" html tags.
-> Version 4 plus Netscapes own unique "extended" html tags.

As these two companies become more antagonistic towards each other, the
differences become more pronounced.  There are now many tags which do not
have corresponding features in the other "extended" version.  Case in
point, the watermark .....  Netscape does not have anything that compares
to it.

But to answer your first question.
You make a "floating" browser window by including the "TARGET ="
parameter within an <A HREF=> tag.  along with the sub-parameters which
describe the size and placement of the window,  And you can also control
if the new window has a menu or toolbar or scrollbar.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====