Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 06:28:48 -0400
when you say strip the C drive, I assume that means reformat it to do a fresh installation of Win 2K? The registry for your current soon-to-be-gone Win 2K installation is right there in the OS on your C drive, not anywhere else unless you copied it somewhere else.  There would be no reason to save the registry from the old installation since the new installation will install a brand spanking new registry.  I can't think of a good reason to install an old messed up registry in a new install, and I can't even say if such a thing would work if there were a reason for it.

alan smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have a 160Gb drive formated into 5 drives. I must strip my "C" drive
>with ERASER. I'm wondering if the registry only covers the C drive, or
>all 5 drives. If it covers the 5 drives, where do I find it, and can I burn it
>on a CD or DVD ? Do I re-install the registry before or after I install my
>Win2Kpro?? Many thanks to all,

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: