Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 20:17:02 -0700
Mark Rode wrote:

> Can someone please remind me how to output  < print screen >  to a text
> file while in pure DOS.

  I don't think there was ever a built-in/standard way to do this.  I recall
a variety of third-party utilities which offered this capability; it may be
possible to find some of them through SimTel or other DOS archives.

Eugene Khayutin wrote:

> You can redirect output of any DOS command to file instead of STDOUT
> with ">" for example:
>   dir > dir.txt or
>   ipconfig /all > ipconfig.doc ,etc.
> File name does not matter

  Beyond the fact that this is not what Mark has asked for, it's only
partially true.  Redirection with ">" applies only to "standard output"; a
program may also produce "error output" which will not be redirected.

David G

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>