Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wanda Irby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 22:13:53 -0500
Mzw7lm wrote:

>Find a pdf file on your pc.
>While holding down the shift key right click on the file.
>Your will see and option to "Open With"
>Find Adobe Acrobat and chose that but make sure to put a check next to "Always use this program to open these files"
>
>Another option is to uninstall Adobe and download the new version and install that.  This should reset the file associations correctly.
>
>Bruce Jarrett-Norton
>
>Wanda Irby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>DR.......... wrote:
>

>>I have a problem I hope you can help me with.
>>

>>My operating system is Windows XP and the problem is when I'm surfing the
>>web, or any time it's needed, my AdobeAcrobat 5.0 can't be found.
>>
>>When a PDF is required, I must physically open the AdobeAcrobat 5.0 program
>>before hand. If I don't do that it comes up with a notice that AdobeAcrobat
>>can not be found.
>>

>I can't help you but I have the same problem and my operating system is Win 98SE. When I try to open a .pdf in my browser it brings up a blank page but if I right click on it and save it, I can open it in Acrobat 5.
>Wanda Irby in Seymour in the great State of TEXAS, USA

I have no trouble opening .pdf files on my hard disk.  They just come up blank in my browser.  They are already associated with Adobe Acrobat so that won't work and upgrading is not an option.  It costs too much to upgrade and my version 5 is the full version not just the free reader.
        Wanda in Seymour in the great State of TEXAS, USA

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml