Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Littlehale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 17:12:02 -0400
Jim Meagher wrote:

> David,
>
> Pick ONE field that isn't working and give us a listing
> of the properties for the form's field.  Also give us
> the properties of the TABLE'S field.

Properties of the Table field for Entered By
field size - 3
format - >
required - yes
allow zero length - no
indexed - no

Properties of the Form for Entered By
Format - "is empty"
Visible - Yes
Display When - Always
Scroll Bars - None
Can Grow - No
Can Shrink - No
Left - 1.75"
Top - 0.0833"
Width - 0.25"
Height - 0.1875"
Back Style - Transparent
Back Color - 16777215
Special Effect - Flat

> What kind of field is it... Text box?  List box? Other?
Text

> What kind of data goes into it?  Text, numbers,
Text

> What is the validation rule?
In this case none

> How did you structure the format codes?
I just used the >
> Are there format codes built into the table that would override
> the form?

Didn't think I did, but I'm very new at this.  Do you need more info?

Also, I wanted to rename the table this form is based on, but when I did
the form was still looking for the original name.  Is this supposed to
happen?

Thanks as always for your help

Dave