Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:48:52 -0500
Take out the DOS=SINGLE line from the config.sys.  This is
what is causing the recycle.  (you can just REM it out if you like)

Also remove the lines from autoexec:

CD C:\DOSBoot\Gameshow\TK5\Games\Tetris
CALL C:\DOSBoot\Gameshow\TK5\Games\Tetris\TET.exe

Then reboot.  Your system will back to normal.

This has happened to me a jillion times and it is
no big deal.  I used to play MASTER of MAGIC
a LOT.  It is a GREAT GAME, but a buggy piece
of (expletive).  It is a dos game that needs a
restart.  When it crashes it leaves your computer
with these bogus startup files which can cause
your computer to cycle.  It has been a while since
I have had this happen and I am not a dos expert
as some on the list, but I can tell you that this
works....

HTH

Dean Kukral  [log in to unmask]