Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:49:36 +1200
I made these notes in October 2001 - hope they'll tell you what you need to know:

--------------------------------------
30-Oct-2001 15:41

1. This can be done with TweakUI (Desktop) or as below:

2. Install System Policy Editor:
Control Panel\Add Remove Programs\Windows Setup\Have Disk.
Browse to the tools\reskit\netadmin\poledit folder and click OK.
Check both options that appear and click OK again.
Once it's installed, access it from Start\Run\poledit.

3. Use System Policy Editor without installing it:
Open the System Policy Editor (poledit.exe) on the Windows CD (or in Winstart) in  tools\reskit\netadmin\poledit.
Select File\Open Registry.
Double click Local User.
Expand to Shell\Restrictions.
Check the Hide Network Neighbourhood option (also No Entire Network........)
Click OK, File\Save.  Restart Windows to effect change.

See Windows 95 Annoyances p109-'Notes and Other
Issues' re copying the Policy Editor.
See Windows 95 Annoyances p59, 'Getting rid of the
Network Neighbourhood icon' and use Poledit.
See Windows98 Annoyances p.382.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown