Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:26:16 -0600
Phil writes:

<<I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a good freeware system checker,
including checking the registry for invalid entries and the like. >>

No registry cleaner works as well as a proper system of regular registry
backups and restoration.

All cleaners I've ever seen are superficial at best, and make little if any
real-world difference. They look impressive, but in general their functions
are rather superficial, and they won't do anything to clean up a
badly-corrupted registry. The only way is to restore, which only takes a
matter of a few seconds, and should be done regularly (at least in Winxx
systems).

If you really must use one, try Regvac. There's a time-limited demo version.

See my tutorial if you need details on how to do this very important piece
of computer housekeeping.

Of course, nothing beats a good reformat, if you have the time and energy
to do so.

For giving your system a good workover, BCM Diagnostics is pretty
extensive. I think it's free, not sure whether it still is.

Don
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml