Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Westly Montroos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:40:33 +0200
Hi Mary,

You keep getting the display "name & password" already filled in.
Either your username or your password is wrong. One question; before you
were using Outlook 2000, was Outlook Express your default e-mail
application?
When you installed Office 2000, and started Outlook 2000, didn't you get
questions in Outlook 2000 if you wanted to import the settings of your
previous mail software, in the case Outlook Express?
Try to "copy" the settings, in other words, the username and password of
Outlook Express. If you are able to receive and send messages with Outlook
Express, then there may something wrong with your username and your
password.

Westly M. Montroos
Rielerweg 2
7416 ZG DEVENTER
0641010926

I have run the 'repair' from my Microsoft Office 2000 Premium CD & I have
tried to check & recheck my settings in 'tools'& 'options' & all looks
correct, I find it odd that I am able to get mail into Outlook Express but
not MS Outlook. I prefer MS Outlook.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Mary

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: