Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:25:05 -0600
Ian;
 I have used part of the methods described here to uninstall and reinstall
OE
In WinXP : http://www.manvel.net/help/winxpoutlookrepair.html
I have also used "ieradacator" http://www.litepc.com/ieradicator.html
 to remove IE and OE , even though it says ieradicator is not recommended
for Xp
it seems to remove enough of the program that you can reinstall
Use at your own risk  and backup your favorites and address book.

I then downloaded IE 6.0 and burned it to a cd by using
this command line in the run window:

"C:\Downloads\ie6setup.exe" /c:"ie6wzd.exe /d /s:""#E"

you must copy it exactly including quotation marks, cut and paste is
recommended.
Create the "downloads" folder if necessary or replace it with your own
directory.
Once you run this command and click ok, you select what OS it's for
and where you want to save the files.
I found the info on downloading and saving IE 6.0 here:
http://www.mike-tech.com/article.php?gif=misc&article=51
Works great for me.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers