Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:59:34 +0300
From: "Maxi Stubbs" <[log in to unmask]>

> -Hi Terri, # one never ever unsubscribe from anything, especially if you did
> not subscribe to it in the first place. This tells the sender they have a
> valid address.

Spammers are not stupid and response to spam could be more usefull
that not to because if mail is delivered they know that account exists when
they already discover your mail address. when you try unsubscribe there is
at least some possibiliity that they accept it. In fact I read from IT journal
here
about test what said that  asking not to send more mail is more effective.

My reccommendation is use throw-away mail accounts and give real e-mail
address to only trusted people.

> Unsolicited mail is a curse of the net. As you surf the net
> there is spy ware tracking every move you make, sending all your information
> back to a data base for future use. Never say yes to any free offer, nothing
> is free. This is another way spyware gets your address. Have you tried
> blocking the sender? sometimes this is the only way to avoid them, unless
> you change your address. Have you ran a spyware scan on your computer? I am
> including some links below. Run the scans on your computer to detect spyware
> & remove them. My best advice is to have another address you use to
> subscribe to different sites you may be interested in. To block a sender
> open the mail go to message & add sender to your blocked list. This will
> auto. send them to your trash for easy deleting.

IMHO two is too less. I have many but  about 4 "grades". One for really
trusted
close pople. Second to people who I know. 3rd to registering various sites
who requring it. This is web based accont what I visit when I need it.
 4th to usenet and other places what scanners can find (homepage is level 3
but
if you not really need much feedback it could be 4th). This is accounts what I
check
only to keep then alive.  Appears to be quite effecitve to me. I recevied only
two
Sobig.F viruses and about thirty messages about that either my my computer is
virus or mail is not deliverable because recipent don't exists. [ but I know
that most
viruses are filterd out by ISP]. I use Mercury/32 mailserver to get 1th and
2nd level
mailboxes to one.

Agree Your with opinion about spyware.

Toomas