Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
M & J Doolin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:09:25 -0600
I saved this from another group; it's a fun thing to do.

HTH .

Joanne Doolin

"[1stpickPCtips] Win 98 Tip Making your own icons

From: "Christy" <[log in to unmask]>

Tips & Tricks

Making your own icons
Be creative: Give the shortcuts on your desktop more
personality by
designing your own icons.

Here's how:

On the Start menu, point to Programs, point to
Accessories, and then click
Paint.
On the Image menu, click Attributes.
Enter 32 pixels in Height and Width.
Create an icon using the paintbrush or pencil tools.
Name and save your icon.
To replace an existing icon on your desktop with your
new one:

Right-click the shortcut on your desktop and then click
Properties.
Click Change Icon.
Click Browse.
Locate the folder containing the icon you created.
The icon you created will now replace the original on
the desktop."

> Date:    Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:58:48 -0600
> From:    Camerons <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: PCSOFT Digest
>
> Hope someone can help me out.  I wanted to put a shortcut to a
friend's
> website on my desktop, so after I right clicked it showed up
with a neat
> icon that i'm sure he created himself. I'd like to use this icon
for some of
> my related desktop items.  How do I do that, and also  How do I
create an
> icon to use in place of some of the boring ones. Also, once
created, how do
> I substitute it for an existing icon, or use it on a new desktop
item? I
> searched in the Windows Help section under Icons, and there is
nothing about
> creating your own. Thanks for any and all help.  I'm not very
experienced at
> stuff like this, so please be very basic in your instructions.
Either post