Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:52:58 -0800
On 19 Sep 98 at 1:10, Philippe J Beaulieu wrote:

> Hi listers, i'm having a minor problem i would like to ask your
> help with. tonight i downloaded and installed power toys for
> windows 95. everything seemed to install fine, but when i reboot, i
> get a log on screen asking for user name and password, i tried to
> delete this prog but i still get this log on screen. how do i go
> about getting rid of it?

  I haven't found a way to "really" get rid of it, but using the
TweakUI powertoy, you can provide a name and optional password, and
the login box will take those and dismiss itself in about a second or
so -- and that's close enough for most purposes.

David G

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**