Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:21:11 -0700
Yes, I'd say that sounds like your best option at this point. Sorry it
took so long to get back to you. some days I don't read any group mail,
but instead sleep for the most part, due to my meds and their affect on me.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>