Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 09:08:40 -0700
Hi all,

While trying to listen to a local radio station via a link on their site, I was given the
opportunity to open (with) a .ram file. I tried using Windows Media Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, and
IrfanView but they wouldn't open the file. Since it's supposed to be live, when given the choice, I
chose "open this file from its present location" rather than "save this file to..."

Any ideas what might open this file running Win ME? Thanks in advance...

Al Thompson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml