Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Randy Sanderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:12:35 -0400
I have a question about outlook express and administrator privileges. I am running win xp home and I have just set up 3 different accounts on the same computer. Myself as the administrator and 2 other accounts for family members. Problem is this system has had separate e-mail accounts on a it since day one. Here is where it gets confusing,,,When the other 2 accounts try to access their e-mail it's as though O.E. was starting for the 1st time. They do not have the prior addresses, or any new mail. It all sits under my admin account. I do not have access to it because they are password protected, but as long as they are logged in under my account, everything is just fine. I know I did this setup procedure backwards. There must be someway to correct this. Many thanks in advance. Randy

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>