Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:01:37 -0400
There are other ways to do what I want to accomplish,
but I am looking for a good free ZIP program that runs
strictly FROM a Flash Drive, with NO installation and that
leaves no footprints on the system.

Portable Zip Program -- To Run from Flash Drive.
MUST support 256bit-AES.
(Digital Certificate recognition a plus,  but not necessary.)
Needs to support Win-XP to Win7.
Not interested in a "U3" type program,
an "encryption-built-in" Flash Drive,
or an encrypted "portable" password dedicated program.

It would be better if it BOTH read AND wrote/edited the files
and archives.

I'll use it (before someone thinks I'm up to no good) for keeping
my personal passwords safe while "out of the building".

The way I keep passwords has worked well and can be accessed
different ways with any number of different programs.

TIA,  Rick Glazier

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com