Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:32:27 -0400
See here.
"After uninstalling another web browser such as Firefox or Netscape;
or another email program like Incredimail, you may find that clicking
a link in Outlook Express no longer works. Here's the first thing to
try: Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools, Internet Options and
select the Programs tab. Make sure the message "Internet Explorer
should check to see whether it is the default browser" is checked. If
not, then check it! Press Okay and close Internet Explorer. This will
repair the problem where you've downloaded another browser and that
browser made itself default; then subsequently you uninstalled the
browser."
http://thundercloud.net/infoave/answers/links-in-outlook-express.htm
This would be a good time to consider changing your email client, as
OE is no longer offered or supported. Switching to Thunderbird is
fairly painless,, and a web-based client like Gmail is even better if
you have a fast connection.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Dottie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have IE7 and Outlook Express.  Whenever I receive an email with an attachment, I cannot open the attachment.
> Or, if it says "click here" followed by  a url address, when I click on the address, nothing at all happens.
>
> If anyone could offer suggestions as to how I can correct this,  I would be most grateful.
>
> Dottie Hoch

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml