Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:56:24 -0600
Hi Barbara,

According to one Web site, it can be removed by using Add and Remove
Programs in Control Panel. SpyBot probably couldn't remove it because it was
in use at the time. Did SpyBot not offer to run at the next restart? You can
learn more about new.net at these sites:

PC Hell: How to Remove SaveNow and NewDotNet (New.Net) Programs:
http://www.pchell.com/support/savenow.shtml

Error Message: Iexplore caused an invalid page fault in module Unknown with
SaveNow or New.net Client installed:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302463

In addition to SpyBot I recommend you use these programs to "beef up" your
defense against malware and spyware in general. These programs work well
together without conflict and, in fact, compliment each other:

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta):

SpywareBlaster 3.4

Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.06
http://snipurl.com/96mb