Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:13:56 -0400
I can't explain it without bashing MS... (At least a little...)

It has happened to me, and they have tried to fix it under the "free"
security tech support they give... We/they tried real hard, but never
figured it out...   It seems something gets in there that interferes with
their detection "stuff" and then it wants to constantly re-install...

In my case, YMMV, I would manually D/L what it said I needed
(and that it had tried to install, successfully a dozen times), and MY
installation would always be successful (again), but it would keep
trying until some later patch came along that changed something
else enough that it finally noticed all was well...
Note that some of the patches give instructions for looking at the
system and manually seeing if a patch is correctly installed. (File
dates, versions, etc.)

Not much help I know, (just sit and wait, and all will shake out),
but that is what "always" happened...

In all fairness to MS, it has not happened to me for a year or so.
I have become very careful about installing "free" programs during
that time which may (or may not) have something to do with it...

                                        Rick Glazier