Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lonranger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 02:51:56 -0700
Dear Listers:

I have received many responses both private and public from you concerning
the use of Eudora with Netscape.  I have even been emailed the Netscape
page.  I am sure that the intent of that was in good faith, but I have
already been there.

I have also done everything that Netscape has instructed me to do both from
their help page and their Tech Support.

What I have found is this.  No matter what settings you have in Eudora in
combination with Netscape, Eudora will not be used unless it is minimized.
Netscape will not call it to run when a mailto: url is clicked on.  This is
something that needs to be fixed in Netscape, as I have tried the
combinations with Eudora Pro 3.xx and 4.xx as well as Netscape Navigator
and Communicator.

If anyone has successfully solved the problem...I would be interested in
hearing from them.  If not, please accept my thanks to everyone who
responded, and let this one die for now.

Sincerely

Sam Reiner

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com