Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 13:48:21 +1000
One of the best programs for reducing the file size of graphics is
WebGraphic Optimizer from:

  http://www.webopt.com/

Optimizer allows you to import graphics files and converts them to
GIF and JPG format with varying compression. It will display up to
5 versions of the original. Pick the picture that the smallest size
but still appears OK.

I tried a 32 MB eps file and it reduced it to a 202,000 bytes GIF.

Orf Bartrop

Deb Blanchard wrote:
> Hello again - on behalf of my library customers I have two questions related to pictures.

1. This woman says pictures emailed to her are too big.  Is there
any way to make them smaller. I took her to mean that she can't see
the whole picture on the screen at one time it's so large.  2. This
(different) woman is using Outlook Express and says all her
pictures that she wants to email others are going directly through
PhotoImpression Print Shop. She wants to download directly on the
email page instead of going through opening up the print shop to
view photos. Also people she's emailing to don't have this
particular program and thus can't open them.

--

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml