Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alice Blankenship <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:59:52 -0400
Hi, gang....you are all so smart out there, so I'm desperately hoping you
can help me. My computer at work in the subject. It's a Gateway 600 mhz,
128 ram, 10 gig hard drive, Windows 98, started with Explorer 5.0 & Outlook
Exp 5.0, both being upgraded from MS website to the 6.0 versions. (whew!
what a mouthfull!) Also we are on a dsl lan network..........and we had an
idiot for a "network admin"!. Ok....the problem is OE6....I get emails
fine, send fine. I work in the Art Dept. and am the one recieving all art
work from clients (& at this time the only email connection in the dept),
but there recently were certain files that we recieved to do our work that
have become inaccessable. These include jpg's & gif's, but are not limited
to these. They show up under the paperclip icon, but are greyed out, as is
the "save attachment" option. As long as it is a file that I can actually
"see" in the email, like a jpg, I can right click on the image and "save as
picture". But today we got an Excel file.....it was greyed out and of
course it didn't show in the email. When I double click to fully open up
the message, there is a yellow message box near the top that says something
like "OE has removed access to the following files...." then it will list
the ones that are greyed out. Forgive the sudden vagueness about the
removal message. I didn't plan on doing this tonight or I would have
written down the message. If you can give me any clue it would be greatly
appreciated.

Alice Blankenship

                       http://freepctech.com/rode