Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 10:42:05 -0700
 As a followup to my previous post (4/29/02) on this subject:  I had no trouble with my data files.  I had problems with the program files, although some worked but did not set up the way I preferred.  The freeware programs I just downloaded again, the shareware porgrams I downloaded again and used my previous registration codes (always save those).  With the email files (on a CD), I followed Hugh V's advice ( http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q313055).  That was a very good and much appreciated tip.  I followed the KB article and adjusted the steps for my particulars, such as D drive ILO C drive.  Saving my email files was BIG for me.  This was a good learning experience and calmed my fears about WinXP being unduly troublesome. I HTH some of you.  Your help was valuable to me.
Mike Williams

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com