Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:27:14 -0600
Try EasyCleaner by ToniArts. I have used the registry cleaner many
times, deleting all it found, with never a problem.
Colman Ezkovich
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Lanspa" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 8:26 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Registry Cleaning Tool

Happy Holidays all.  I was wondering if any of you can recommend a
registry cleaner or maintenance tool that does not assume registry
expertise beyond rank amateur status.  The one I had before the big
crash of September (lost everything), would list "problems"' and when
I would tell the registry cleaning program to "fix" them, I found it
had deleted executable files I needed to run games and other apps,
forcing me to re-load them.  Any advice would be appreciated, even if
you have a site or something you would recommend to learn about
editing the registry (scary!!!).  Thanks in advance

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml