Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 22:22:39 -0500
Hi,

I ran Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite for several years and my
WinXP machine started slowing down after some updates.   Shutdown of
machine took forever.  Decided ZA was not worth the frustrations any longer.

I now run Vipre--Anti-virus and Anti-Spyware.    I use the free Zone
Alarm firewall with Vipre and have had no problems.   Vipre updates
frequently in the background and doesn't slow down the machine while
protecting it.  Shutdown is fast.     Can't say enough good things
about Vipre.   You can d/load and run the full program for 30 days
before buying for $29.95 a year.    There will be"allow" popups at
first, but you check the box to "allow" all the time for the
particular program and that's it.

Vipre: http://apollo.sunbeltsoftware.com/Home-Home-Office/VIPRE/

Sue Na

At 11:05 AM 10/24/2009, you wrote:
>Good day everyone,
>
>My subscription to the Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite will
>expire in about 3 weeks.
>
>What is this list's collected wisdom with respect to using an all in
>one approach versus separate components?
>
>I seem to find all kinds of dated info comparing various suites and
>various stand alone programs - is there a site that compares the
>latest offerings?
>
>I want security services that do not bog down my system so what
>suites or individual components should I be looking at?  Paying for
>the programs is not an issue
>
>Oh yeah, I prefer if the programs require minimal intervention since
>my wife also uses my computer and she does not want to be bogged
>down hitting 'allow' in order to use the system
>
>Perhaps I am looking for a utopian solution
>
>Thanks for your input
>
>Preston

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>