Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:43:24 -0500
Tech TV has a utility to remove "Branding" here: (Or just do a Google Search
on "IE Branding").
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,24330,3358084,00.html
You can just delete or modify your OE mail account (Look under
Tools/Accounts) or set up a new account(s) in Outlook. My ISP (Also
Comcast)allows up to 5 email addresses, and I had to go to the Comcast
Support page to register the additional accounts. They provided instructions
for the settings and the whole process took about 10 minutes. Check the mail
FAQ at the Comcast site-you'll need to log in to get access to the info.
My Outlook Express says "provided by Earthlink" and so does my Internet
Exployer.  In Outlook Express my messages are sent with my old address, so I
am trying to use Outlook.

1)  How do I set up two email accounts in Outlook for my husband and myself?
2)  How do I get the "Earthlink" off my Outlook Express and Internet
Exployer?

www.zoemargo.com