Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:20:58 -0500
Are you sure it is Java, and not just MSIE Stationery?
That will display animated Gifs inside an E-mail.
Click Tools|Stationery, This Stationery, "Select"
for some samples.  (Remember this "list" is text only.)

Also, what Jim said about the WEB browser opening is
the "standard" way Juno opens ANY attachment.
Even the 32 bit Juno e-mail does not allow links in
the e-mail.  (Juno is not my ISP)
          Rick

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:26:34 -0600 aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>I receive JAVA applets in Outlook Express, with the lake effects and
>such just like you see in web pages.
>
>Linda Aldridge
>
>An email program has the capability to display HTML
>but not to execute JAVA.  So the mail program would
>not be able infect the PC.
>
>HOWEVER...
>if the human reader clicks a link within an email
>message and that opens his/her web browser, then
>that is a different story.
>
>Jim Meagher

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]