Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:10:14 -0800
Being a college instructor, I took the opportunity of the Winter break to
install XP Pro on my home computer. I previously was running Windows 2000.
To my surprise, some software that did not run on Win2k, installed and ran
fine on XP! All my hardware was detected and configured fine, except that my
Visioneer 4400 scanner was detected as a PrimaScan product - it appears that
the hardware is actually made by PrimaScan (my own conclusion). The scanner
and software work fine, by the way.

Just wanted to add my own recent experience.

Peter
http://gocolumbia.org/pesh