Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 04:08:12 -0700
Cheryl,

I think I can help... What you have described seems to be a secure site issue. I assume that you are using Internet Explorer? If so, click on the Help at the top, then on About Internet Explorer. Be sure that your version is at least 6, and most important, that the cipher strength is 128-bit. (Probably these will be correct.) If the Norton you mentioned is a firewall, try disabling that. Also, try restoring defaults on Internet Options. If you are still not able to login, try using a different browser, such as my personal favorite, Mozilla Firefox. (http://mozilla.org)

I have never used RoboForm, and had never heard of it, until it was recently mentioned on this list. It sounds a lot like Gator, which is a known spyware program. I would (personally) not advise using this, as both Internet Explorer and Firefox have a similar feature. In Internet Explorer, it is called AutoComplete; in Firefox, it is called Password Manager.

Hope this helps!
Amy Ledford

Cheryl J Hansen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
In the last three weeks or so there are a two sites that I can no longer
log on to. I use RoboForm and know that I am using the correct name and
password but the sites just come back to be logged on again, there are no
error messages.

I have called both of these company's and they are able to log in using my
name and password-I will change these as soon as I can sign in, they are not
financial type of sites and no personal information is in danger of being
hacked.

I have an HP Pavilion xt963, Windows XP with Sp 2.

I know that on one of the sites I was able to get through just last weekend,
31st July, but as of this last Wednesday it stays on the log on page.

I sent this less than a week ago and have not received any possible answers
to this problem. But I was talking to someone and got to thinking-could it
be a BHO? instead of a problem with my hard drive? I would appreciate any
help. I do have ' BHO Demon' and it is only showing good BHO's like for
RoboForm and Norton systems. I have run both Spybot-Search & Destroy and
Ad-Aware but they found nothing. What could be stopping me from logging on
to a few select sites like that?

Thank-you in advance for your help.
God Bless,
<:))))><<
"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

PCSOFT's List Owner's:
Bob Wright
Drew Dunn

                       http://freepctech.com/rode