Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 17:59:04 -0700
Are there a lot of files involved? Maybe you are exceeding the number of
files allowed in the root directory. Are you putting each floppy or all the
files in a separate folder?  I suggest you make a zip file of each of the
floppies, and then burn the 20 zip files onto the CDROM. Or if you do not
need to restore them back to floppies, then copy all the floppies to one
directory on your hard drive and then make a zip file of that directory.
Then burn that file on a CDROM.This is the correct way to back the floppies
up regardless of your problem.

When you burn a file on a CDROM it becomes a READ ONLY file. In order to
restore the files original attributes,  you will have to copy the file to
your hard drive, and then manually make the attribute change for each file.
But If they are zipped up on the CD, they will retain their attributes. To
restore them,  you need only extract them back to a hard drive or  floppy.

If you do need to restore them back to floppies, then another approach
would be to make a image file of the floppy and burn that. CD Creator can
make a image file but it is a proprietary format. If you decide to image
the floppies, do it in a iso format, which is a universally accepted image
file. Better yet, if you use Winimage 6.0, you can make the file a self
extracting image. You can even set it up so that when executed, the self
extracting file will format the floppy disk before restoring the image.
This insures that there are no bad sectors on the floppy.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group