Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Trimarchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:50:28 -0400
Assuming your data is in column A from A1 to A5 you can use the if function
with the sum function. Enter this formula where you want the total or zero.
=If(Sum(A1:A5)<0,0,Sum(A1:A5))

If the sum is less than 0 it will show 0 otherwise it will show the sum.

Good Luck,

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mick Fitzpatrick
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 2:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Excel 97 zero to replace minus

Hello

I have a simple Excel 97 spreadsheet that adds up a few rows ... real basic
stuff

In the bottom box I show the total ... sometimes this can be a minus figure
and Excel 97 will display as    -33

What I would like to do is show zero for any minus total ... so rather than
display -33 it will display 0 but still display any totals over zero

Is it possible to do this?

I hope I have made myself clear

TIA ... Mick

---