Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:49:52 -0800
I am still new to Excel.  I created a report in Excel, and used the 'send to' function, which is sort of an email function within Excel?  I sent it to my email address to check before I sent it to my boss.  I did this last week, for the first time and it worked fine.  This time, it was fine in my mailbox, but when I went back to Excel to send to my boss, I tried to open the file and it said 'candidate status report cannot be accessed-the file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read only location, or, the server the doc. is stored on may not be responding.'  It must be something I did by mistake, as I was able to open other files there, and this worked fine last week.  I would like to know what I did that caused it, so I'm sure not to do it again.  I would like to know if there is anything to be done now, short of redoing this whole report.  I have Windows 98, Microsoft Office 2000 installed.

Thank you.
Mysti Dickerson

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml