Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:44:15 -0400
I'll add my 2 cents. I just help upgrade my parents computer to Juno 3.0,
and it found theire modem just fine as a matter of fact it uses the windows
entry, you shouldn't have had to modify any settings.

my 2 cents.

--Patrick Black
http://webpages.marshall.edu/~black27/
----- Original Message ----- >  >----- Original Message -----