Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:20:34 -0600
The symptoms you describe lead me to the conclusion that the removal tool
was executed without disabling the system restore function. There are a few
steps that must be done before running the tool or the virus never gets
removed from your box. When this virus was running rampant, I missed that
step, and got the exact same symptoms that you are. Once I read the
directions thoroughly and did everything in the order Symantec outlined,
removing the virus was a snap.

I would recommend trying again, however, print out the directions and follow
them exactly.

As far as another virus trashing around out there, well, the only way to
answer that is yes. There is ALWAYS a virus of some sort out there, some
more annoying than others. A good AV program will usually stop these
intrusions, and others, like the Blaster virus can be stopped with either a
network router, (hardware firewall) or software firewall.

Best of luck...

Dean Kiley

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml