Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 01:28:31 -0600
Chuck,

If this is done in a query, you should tell Access what data type to expect.
If you define a parameter as a Date/Time data type, Access won't accept
anything but a valid date or time value in the parameter prompt.  By
default, Access assigns the text data type.

To do this, choose the Parameters command from the Query menu.  In the
Parameter column enter each parameter name whose data type you want to
specify, EXACTLY as you entered it in the design grid but without the
brackets.

Debbie Grabb

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Chuck Finnigan
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 7:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Access 2K Question

Does anyone understand the 'parameter value' feature in Access? When trying
to print a report, this screen is appearing and when we type in a date or a
range of dates, it tells us it doesn't understand our entry. The reports
were created in Office 97 and have been printing out without a problem
before the upgrade.  Thank you.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com

                     visit our download web page at: