Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Farrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 22:20:04 -0400
Hi!  Yes, actually, I have tried both of those ideas.  I can copy the folder
and the file to another directory.  Once there I can delete the copies.
However, the original won't move and it won't allow deletion.  It tells me
the MAPI spooler has already begun transmitting the message and won't allow
any changes.  I think I've tried about everything, at least that I can think
of....is there a setting in some file or something that I can look at to get
rid of the thing?  I don't think there is any actual content....

        Regards,
Bill Farrow

Have you tried "moving" the message to another folder, and then delete the
message?

Have you tried opening the message?  Thus having it marked as read.

Gary Perkins
Recruiter
Phone: (503) 581-2554
Fax: (503) 370-8812

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**