Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Imler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:14:34 -0600
You can delete those files in the temp folder without any problems...if
there are any files in there that shouldn't be deleted then Norton will
tell you that you shouldn't delete this file...but for the most part all
of the files in the temporary folder are just taking up hard drive
space...

Steve

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/19/01 11:15PM >>>
I'm having a problem with Live Update on my Norton Antivirus.  Their
"helpful" solutions included instructions to delete everything in the
c:Windows/Temp folder.  They said it was "probably" ok to delete it all
but
to copy anything I'm unsure about.  Well I'm unsure about deleteing
anything
from that folder.  I was told once that since it is different from
Temporary
Internet files, that they are there for a reason and should not be
deleted.
There are some in the Windows/Temp folder that look like programs and
others
that have the Windows logo thing for an icon.  Some that have a little
thing
that looks like a gear on the icon.  Suggestions?

Thanks
Mary Cameron

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com