Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 22:33:14 -0400
Hi Bob,

Short answer : You could say that the problem lies on your end.

(of course it depends which end one is on (g)

 More in a moment.

You may want to look at these articles:

Email received from a sender using Outlook includes a Winmail.dat attachment

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278061

How to Prevent the Winmail.dat File from Being Sent to Internet Users

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/138053

PDF being received as winmail.dat

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchange2010/thread/384acc19-b611-4e76-82c2-3a590521fc35/

.RTF- and PDF files  typically convert to Winmail.dat  when certain conditions are met.

(As described in above articles)

You solution may be:

1.Use Outlook to receive and open this mail.

2.Have the client send the documents as .DOC or .DOCX

3.Have the client zip the .RTF  or PDF files

Communication with the client as to preferences, may need to take place.

Peter E.