Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:17:35 +1000
Paula writes:

<<Does anyone know of a good freeware clipboard>>

Paula---

Depends exactly what you want.  I tried a lot of them out a year or so ago,
and finally settled on Mike Lin's excellent "Clipomatic".  He writes some
very good award-winning freeware.  http://www.mlin.net/

Most clipboards I tried did too much, thus tended to be overly complex.  I
find Clipomatic just right for my needs, nice and simple, very easily
configured. Yankee Clipper is also popular, but I found it a bit too
complex for my needs.

While you're there, you might download his "Startup Control Panel" and
"Pathcopy" (I've used both for years) and others.

In these days of software bloat, his progs are delightfully tiny yet
practical---typically 20-40 Kb.

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html