Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Camerons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:41:20 -0600
I used to run Windows 95, and now have a fresh install of Windows 98SE.  I'm
wondering if the MS Works that I used on my Win 95 will install and run
properly on Win 98.  Probably a stupid question, but I don't know a lot
about this sort of thing, and since the my Works was created before Win 98,
I don't want any problems or conflicts.  Advice, experiences and suggestions
appreciated.  I would love to have Word, but right now can't afford to buy
any software, so must put up with using Notepad and Wordpad, which doesn't
always work without Word.

Thanks any and all.  Emails welcomed.

Mary Cameron
Henning, MN