Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Herb Chadnow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:09:08 -0400
I went to tools>options>programs and the EMAIL was
set to Outlook Express
I then went to START>RUN and typed in msimn/reg
and pressed the ENTER key.
I was told "cannot find file 'msimn/reg' etc
I then found a file msimn.exe in c:\program
files\outlook express. I went there and typed
msimn + enter. Didn't help.
Any other ideas?
Herb Chadnow

> Date:    Sun, 8 Oct 2000 05:04:31 -0700
> From:    "James Leo Woodford, Jr."
> Subject: Re: default should be OE
>
> Herb,
>
> There are two things that I would try.  The
first
> would be, IN IE, to go to TOOLS>OPTIONS>PROGRAMS
and
> change the entry for EMAIL. Most likely this is
set to
> Netscape mail and there should be an option for
> Outlook Express.
>
> The other method would be to go to START>RUN and
type
> in msimn /reg and press the ENTER key. This will
> restore the registry defaults for for Outlook
Express.

> Both of these methods should make OE the default
email
> program.
>
> I hope that helps.
>
> --- Herb Chadnow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > I am having trouble sending mail.  If I send
from
> > OE everything is OK.
> > If I click on an EMail address on a Web Page,
> > get a message saying "can't find Netscape"
> > How can I change that default.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html