Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Keith, Nathan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:13:33 -0500
Gail

I'm days behind on reading my email, so I'm not sure if you've received an
answer for your problem yet.  If you still have the problem you may want to
check your printers and make sure that your "default printer" is a printer
that you still have connected.  Word must send a test ping or something to
the printer and if it's not there it'll cause you problems sometimes locking
up, sometimes just crashing word.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail Hutten [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 01:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Word 2000 & Windows XP

I have Windows XP Home Edition installed on my
new Dell Inspiron 4100 Laptop. I also have Office 2000
installed.

Almost every time I use Word 2000, it crashes. It
usually happens when I am saving a document and
al

I went to Microsoft.com to check compatibility issues
but couldn't find anything listed.  Since they are both
Microsoft programs, I figured they would be 100%
compatible.

I am wondering if anyone else is having similar problems.

My Dell has 192 mg RAM, 866 mhz, 10 G h/d.

Thanks,
Gail Hutten

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml