Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Westly Montroos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 06:02:41 -0800
Hi,

I have a strange problem here. I want to use Corel WordPerfect Suite 8, Dutch Version, on my computer. When I install Corel WordPerfect Suite 8, it installs very well, but when I open WordPerfect, and I type someting in Dutch, and I go to check my grammatica, I get an error; "WordPerfect has commit an illeagal operation and shall be shut down", something like that. I want to use WordPerfect for its grammatica, because it is very great. But what could be the problem? I read the trouble - shooting, and it said that some files were not installed in the proper folder. I reinstall the whole suite again, and I went to custom installation, to see whether the grammatica will install yes or no. But after the installation I got the same problem. What could the problem be? I have Office 2000 Pro English installed on my computer, also CorelDraw 8 English.
Could one of these software be the problem? And the operating system is Windows 98, with Internet Explorer 5.5.
Another thing, before Office 2000 Pro I had Office 97 Pro but Dutch Edition, and since the Office 2000 Pro is an upgrade version, I have to install it on the Dutch Edition.

Have a nice day,

Westly Montroos.

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions