Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joel BLuming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 22:58:19 -0500
Dear Alex et al,
A great program for looking at what's running is Startup Manager. It is
freeware

>From it's help menu:

"Startup Manager is completely free.  You can always find the latest
version on my web site at http://www.pobox.com/~bstowers/delphi/ in the
Freeware section."

Joel Bluming
ICQ #5875120

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:19:37 -0600 Eugene Khayutin
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Alex,
>
>I did run LINUX Slackware, winNT and win95 on my machine for a couple
>of
>month without any decrease in performance. Of corse I had to boot my
>computer in one of those operating systems. In fact having a Red Hat
>"sleeping" on it's own partition will not effect your performance at
>all.
>I would recommend that you checked your running tasks and startup
>programs as I suggested earlier and uncheck those you do not need.
>Unfortunately "CTRL + ALT + DEL   **one** time ONLY" as Jim Meagher
>recommends will only show some of the tasks, NOT *all* of them.

<snip>
>> > use a nice utility 'MS System Information' from START /ACCESSORIES
>> > /SYSTEM TOOLS /SYSTEM INFORMATION to troubleshoot your problem.
>Take a
>> > look at 'Software Environment' - 'Running Tasks' and 'Startup
>Programs'.
>> > You can use 'System Configuration Utility' from the 'Tools' menu
>> > reduce your startup load.  Also try to run a good anti-virus
<snip>

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html