Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cesar Mendoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 07:22:24 -0500
It works!

I used DR. TCP to change the MTU to 1400 and now I am able to send long
emails without problems.

What I do not understand is why did I had problems with my connection this
time. I mean I have reinstalled WinME every 4 months or so and never needed
to fix the default settings.

Anyway, I am happy now :-)

Many thanks to everyone for the help.

Happy 2002.